Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Screenplay

Several people have mentioned to us that we should write a screenplay or book about this earthworks experience. We recently applied to a residency where we proposed this idea. Much to my embarrassment, our concluding sentence was:

"Thank you for considering the upcoming action/drama starring Cameron Diaz and Anne Hathaway written by the next Matt Damon and Ben Affleck."

Nancy and I had a serious conversation about who would be Matt Damon and/or Ben Affleck. Fortunately, the answers were obvious. She's Ben and I'm Matt. My rationale was that I have too many cousins that look like Matt so I must be related to him. She feels closer to Ben because of his relationship to J-Lo (we are all waiting to hear why).

Here's a photograph of my cousin Ben as Matt Damon (he prefers Ben Damon).

No comments: